Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
United Health Care
United Behavioral Health
Optum / Optum EAP
Meridian Health of Michigan
$125 per 45-minute session; $150 per 60-minute session; $155 for the initial diagnostic assessment
If you do not have insurance or do not want to use your insurance, a sliding-scale fee reduction for services is available for out-of-pocket payers.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $25.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.